Wednesday 3 August 2016

Maggie- 100wc- week 3




The Mystery


The rusty door screeches behind me and I can the hear the lock turn with a click that seems to echo around the cold, hollow room. Suddenly someone booms through the loudspeakers, “Who do you work for?”


I am confused. All I can see is the cold, concrete floor beneath my feet and grey walls that have paint peeling slowly off to the floor.   
     “Who do you work for?” The person thunders again in a demanding voice.
      “But how would I know?” I stammered, I don’t even have a job I am only a child.


     “Let me go!” I screamed.  


1 comment:

  1. Maggie your story was exciting to read, full of mystery and drama. I love how you describe the place the child is in with such detail, setting a scene of something dark and ominous. Really nice work using the prompt in a very creative way.

    ReplyDelete