Thursday 18 August 2016

Kate's 100WC Week 5

Prompt:

...as I stared into the water it began to turn green...

Powerless

As I stared into the water it began to turn green. The water roared deafeningly and opened into a mouthlike whirlpool of green, sickly water. I stood, staring. Furious winds kicked up, my chestnut hair blew madly around my petrified face.

The whirlpool rose quickly. Ready to suck me down. It did. I went spiralling down, like a frog swallowing a fly. I was powerless over what was happening.

I reached with all my strength, to feel for, a wall? No luck. The tunnel gurgled deeply. Suddenly, up. I was spat onto the ground, just in time. I fell unconscious.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! THIS AMAZING! I love the great adjectives you used! You have great describing words and I felt as if I was also in the story with the girl. The ending was great! It ended on a cliff hanger and I want to know what happened to that girl! That was an amazing story keep up the good work! 😊 😸

    ReplyDelete