Wednesday 3 August 2016

Chloe's 100 Word Challenge - Week 3

Prompt:

…but how would I know…

I run in hot pursuit of the prowler I caught slinking around my house with my diamond necklace cupped in their hands. My feet slap against the hard, bitter ground. Nearby leaves vary from brown to yellow cover the sticky, brown mud like a blanket. Each breath I take makes me throb. Aches shoot through my body making me stagger. I fall to the ground like a lifeless rag doll, keeping my focus on a blurry figure that I assume is the prowler, my eyes close.
Dull.
Heaviness.
Paralysed emotionally I have one thought. But how would I know what happened?

2 comments:

  1. I love the use of your rich vocabulary and adjectives. I also like the way you used BUT HOW WOULD I KNOW. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the rich vocabulary and all the great adjectives you used. I also liked how you sloped the "but how would I know"

    ReplyDelete