Wednesday 3 August 2016

A Prison-like Orphanage by Charlotte



A Prison-like Orphanage


I trudge down the hall and tumble over. My shoulder throbs as I rub it vigorously. I stumble towards the kitchen and tremble. I spy a scrumptious brownie sitting on the silver top bench. My taste buds yearn for sweets. I thought I heard the matron smack her leather strap on her fat, sweaty palms, but how would I know in this state? I feel like I’ve risen from the dead. I can feel an icy fingernail tap lightly on my shoulder. I turn around abruptly. A blurry figure is fixed in front of my eyes. It is the matron.

Week 3

Prompt:  …but how would I know…

1 comment:

  1. I love how you created a picture in my head! The intesity of this story is great! It makes me feel as if I was this person! I love the character you created and you made me feel as if I was in this story! Keep up the good work :0

    ReplyDelete