Sunday 26 March 2017

Week 27 100wc cathlin. The lump of clay

I looked at my brown clay that had gone hard. My dim light cast a yellow glow over the clay lying on my desk. I wanted it to be beautiful but it came out sloppy, it was as hideous as vomit. I gingerly sat down on my half broken chair, my worried face visible to everyone. ”It is hideous,” I heard a voice chanting. I took my clay over to the camera. I sat down quickly. It  started the countdown. It blinked. It blinded my eyes. I let go of my clay. It shattered as it hit the solid concrete.

1 comment:

  1. A really imaginative response to the question, a great piece of abstract writing! Really good vocabulary such as 'gingerly'. Great use of grammar and punctuation (especially your use of the quotation marks). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete