Thursday 9 March 2017

The Dream - Mel

The dream

Sophie was just doing her ordinary routine for her boring gymnastics team when she started dozing off. Sophie fell into a long, deep sleep. Her dream had led her into a mystical forest. The crooked trees were as old as the sun and everything was pitch black. In her dream she was about to fall asleep next to an old, crooked stump when a hand shot up from under the ground and Sophie screamed. Its fingers were like giraffes. Then the tree it was holding disappeared. Sophie woke up in an instant and then realised it was not a dream …

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mel
    I love the ending sentence, it is a great cliffhanger. Your story had a great start and moved quickly and didn't hang around to long. I love the suspense and tension and I can't wait for you to write another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel. I reckon that you should join on another story because it is such a cliff hanger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel

    I love the sentence Her dream had led her into a mystical forest.
    I wonder what happens next

    Lily

    ReplyDelete