Sunday 26 March 2017

Lights, camera, action!


Lights, camera, action! Everything was quiet but the faint sound of classical music starting the interview. The interviewer’s hair was dark brown like the bark on an oak tree. She was wearing the most beautiful green earrings. My heart was beating as fast as Usain Bolt runs. As my very worried face touched the top of the cardboard cup as I took a slurp. The questions started. Some were too hard but I answered them so I didn't embarrass myself. A couple of minutes later the final question was asked, I took a deep breath and relaxed. it was finished.

2 comments:

  1. A really imaginative response to the question! The words really flow and don't feel as if they are just stuck in for the sake of it. Great use of grammar and punctuation, and use of short punchy sentences. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete