Sunday 26 March 2017

Sophie 100 WC Week 27


I was staying in a shack with my mates, on the west coast of New Zealand. We were on a bush walk with a guide that was talking about the native plants but none of us were paying attention. That’s when I saw it; a beautiful brown kiwi. I got out my camera and took the perfect action shot of it peeking its head out of its burrow. Then, an ear bursting BANG! The kiwi fell down dead. I rushed towards the kiwi full of dread and worry. I saw what the kiwi was protecting. A perfect hard kiwi egg.

1 comment:

  1. A really imaginative response to the question! The words really flow and don't feel as if they are just stuck in for the sake of it. Great use of grammar and punctuation (especially your use of the semi-colon). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete