Sunday 26 March 2017

Week 27 100WC Cassidy


Week 27

I stared down at the hard ground beneath me. I was worried, worried I would never get out of this strange world I was locked in. I knew I shouldn’t have opened that book. Suddenly, a boy had mysteriously appeared out of nowhere and interrupted my thoughts. He had dark brown hair and carried an expensive looking camera around his neck. He quickly snapped a photo of me, giggled then disappeared into thin air like dust. Confused, I started searching through the tall, thick grass looking for clues. I crawled amongst a beautiful little pendant, could this be the answer?

2 comments:

  1. A really imaginative response to the question; a really good piece of mystery writing! The words really flow and don't feel as if they are just stuck in for the sake of it. Great use of grammar and punctuation (especially your use of the rhetorical question at the end). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate you commenting!

      Delete