Thursday 9 March 2017

Bridget 100WC Week 24

“Oh, this is so boring!” I screech in an unpleasant mood. “The only interesting thing round here is the trees!”

Every single tree in the park is covered in gooey slime. It’s so slimy that it looks like a slime bomb had just been dropped here. I finally found a tree that was not as slimy. I leaped up onto the first branch and pounced from branch to branch till I got to the top. The tree started to shake. A humongous hand appeared! It gripped the tree and I leaped out just as the tree disappeared through the ground.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridget, Your story was very interesting you used some very cool descriptive words like "Humungous" it made a clear picture in my head of how it looked. Maybe next time you could use some more describing words.

    ReplyDelete