Thursday 23 March 2017

Sophie 100 Word Challenge Week 26


But how can something so tiny make such a big impact on someone’s life? My name is Jackson Smith and that question is asked over and over. Last week my pet ant died because I was amalgamating his food with some seed to keep him healthy. Some of my chemistry homework fell into his food and then he died. Everyday at school people would bully me because my pet ant died. He was my only friend, my soulmate, the one I would come home to when I had a bad day. My little pet ant will now rest in peace.

3 comments:

  1. really good use of words

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really imaginative response to the question, a very emotive piece. The words really flow, and really like the varying sentence length. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete