Sunday 26 March 2017

Shanelle's 100wc week 27 Hard brown and sticky


Hard brown and sticky
On a hot sunny day I was walking my dog. I saw my friend at his house. I decided to stop at his house. When I left with my dog I decided to take him to the park. And when we got there, I saw a beautiful butterfly. I got out my camera and took a photo. I worried for a minute I said to myself “Did I close the the back door?” Suddenly I raced home but I left the dog. I quickly went back to get him. On the way back there was something hard brown and sticky.

2 comments:

  1. A really imaginative response to the question, a nice familial description. Good use of target words, perhaps think of different ways to implement them in order to sustain the flow. Good use of grammar and punctuation (especially your use of the quotation marks). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete