Tuesday 6 June 2017

Bridget 100WC | Week 34

A rush of green air burst into the hall. My nose sucked it up like a vacuum cleaner.
“Ow, Sophie next time you go to the toilet can you put a skunk in there? It would probably smell waaaaaaaay better” I screech, scrunching up my face.
“Oh, toughen up you little baby”
Head down, nose blocked, I charge into the toilet.
I look down into the toilet bowl looking at what disaster had hit the air. The water swished around slowly… at first. It just wouldn’t stop. I kept on pushing the flush button but it just made it worse. The water kept gushing out until it was to the tip top. Just as it was at the edge of the ledge a single drip fell onto my toe.

“Few, it stopped.” But it hadn’t. The light fell of the roof and plunged into the toilet covering me in toilet water.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you have added humour in 'The light fell of the roof and plunged into the toilet covering me in toilet water.
    maybe you could highlight or underline The water kept gushing out. And maybe you could check out my blog http://8gmc100wc.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/jordi-100wc-t2w6.html.

    ReplyDelete