Thursday 18 August 2016

Scarlett 100WC Week 5

Prompt
as I stared into the water it began to turn green

Win It Or Lose It?
I look down at the long wobbling blue diving board beneath my feet. As I stared into the water it began to turn green. My hands are trembling as I stretch out my swimming cap up over my head. I lift my head up to see the thousands of eyes fixed on me around the stadium.

My heart is pounding. I take another step then
I jump!
My arms grab my legs as I plunge myself forwards into a pike position. I start to spin faster and faster. Water hits my body. I hear the crowd roaring

I’ve done it!

2 comments:

  1. Scarlett I love all the detail in your story, even describing the diving board so fully - nice work! And lots of great emotion to your story that makes it exciting to read. Keep up the good work writing on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scarlett, you've done an excellent job with the prompt this week. Your description of the dive is just perfect. I can visualise it so well. Great work Scarlett.

    ReplyDelete